Anime Weekend Atlanta 2009!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Ms. Nancy Recommends


Click here (to find out how i survived seventh grade) by Denise Vega

Erin Swift has big feet and only one real friend. How will she survive the seventh grade at a new school with her friend, Jilly, not in any of her classes? Erin starts school by punching a girl in the nose and being sent to the principal's office. Just when her love and talent for computers start to help her make friends in the computer club, the most horrible thing happens--her personal blog ends up posted on the school's intranet! The whole school knows her deep, dark secrets! I know I wouldn't have wanted my classmates to know all my most intimate, personal thoughts, so I really felt bad for Erin. Read Click here to find out just how she survives!

No comments: